Easy Pizza Dough
• 1 cup very warm water
• 1 tbsp sugar
• 1 tbsp active dry yeast
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 2 - 2 ½ cups AP flour
• 1 tsp salt
To Make Dough:
1. Use a big bowl as the dough will rise a bit!
2. Put warm water into a large mixing bowl, then add sugar and yeast — this will help
“bloom” the yeast as it eats sugar
3. Stir to combine, then let it sit for at least 5-10 minutes, or until it becomes frothy and
small bubbles start to appear
4. Add the olive oil and stir again to combine
5. Add 2 cups of flour and salt and mix with a big spoon or spatula until a ball begins to
form. Don’t worry about the dough being sticky!
6. If needed, add more flour until a ball begins to form
7. Move your ball of dough to a flat surface, cover with a dusting of flour and knead until
the ball becomes smooth
8. Let your dough rest for at least 10-15 minutes (but not the end of the world if you
Leave a Reply.