• ¼ cup ricotta cheese
• 4oz cream cheese, softened — about half a pack
• 1/4 cup powdered sugar plus 2 tbsp more for presentation — sometimes called
• ½ tsp cinnamon
• ½ cup mini chocolate chips
To Make Filling:
1. In the bowl of a mixer or using a hand mixer or food processor, beat all ingredients except
the powdered sugar until light and fluffy
2. Mix in the chocolate chips by hand using a spatular or big spoon
3. Keep the filling cool in the fridge (covered) until you’re ready to fill your hamantashen —
can be made up to 2 days in advance!
4. Dust with the extra powdered sugar just before serving for that classic “cannoli” look
Leave a Reply.