- Event Tickets
- *SOLD OUT* Pop Up Shavuot Shabbat
*SOLD OUT* Pop Up Shavuot Shabbat
Join J2Food and Shabbatness on Friday, June 3rd for a delicious and festive Pre-Shavuot Shabbat dinner with other young NYC Jewish professionals, featuring a delicious summer-themed menu from Chef Jon of J2Food and special signature Shabbatini cocktail mixed up by Erin of Shabbatness. This outdoor event will take place in a beautiful, special UES courtyard garden, and will be on a first come, first serve basis. If you want to attend, please buy your ticket ASAP — there will be no sales at the door.
* There will be vegetarian and gluten-free options available. Please let us know (in advance) about any allergies when signing up in the notes section or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
** This dinner will be on the Upper East Side and the exact address will be sent to everyone who has registered
*** Ticket prices go up Monday 5/31
Southeast Asian Shabbat Dinner Menu:
- Chopped Summer Salad with Orange, Candied Ginger and Honey Lime Vinaigrette 🍊 ☀️ 🥗
- Grilled Chicken Satay with Sambal Peanut Sauce 🍗 🥜
- Thai Rice Noodle Salad 🍜
- Corn, Edamame and Carrot Salad with Sesame-Avocado Dressing 🌽 🥕 🥑
- Mango Coconut Shabbat Cocktail 🥭 🥥 🍹