Shavuot Seudah Special
While you may not be able to all be together to celebrate this year, you can still enjoy a soul satisfying Shavuot seudah with our unique twists on classic flavors.
Our menu features a choice of delicious dishes such as:
- Baked Blintz Soufflés -- Caramelized Onion, Garlic & Potato and Mushroom, Spinach & Goat Cheese
- Dijon Tarragon Crusted Salmon
- Three Cheese Baked Ziti
Plus savory side dishes like:
- Tomato,Cucumber and Feta Salad with Garlic Tzatziki
- Springtime Salad with Roasted Asparagus, Walnuts and Pears
- Lemon-Zahtar Couscous with Dried Cranberries and Almonds
And Cheesecake Bars for dessert. Yum!