Southern Picnic Shabbat 7/8/23
Join J2Food and Shabbatness on Saturday, July 8th for a delicious Shabbat lunch with other young NYC Jewish professionals, featuring a kosher, Southern-picnic inspired menu from Chef Jon of J2Food and special summer Shabbatini cocktail served up by Erin of Shabbatness. This outdoor event** will take place in a beautiful, special UES courtyard garden, and will be on a first come, first serve basis. If you want to attend, please buy your ticket ASAP — there will be no sales at the door.
Check out our Shabbat lunch menu below:
- Truffle Deviled Eggs (gf)
- Peach BBQ Braised Chicken (gf)
- Down Home Potato Salad (gf)
- Asian Sesame Broccoli Salad (gf, v)
- Three Bean Salad (gf, v)
- Caramelized Pecan Pie Bars
- Watermelon Vodka Lemonade and Orange- Peach Iced Tea
* There will be vegetarian and gluten-free options available. Please let us know (in advance) about any allergies when signing up in the notes section or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
** This event will be on the Upper East Side and the exact address will be sent to everyone who has registered. In case of rain, this event will be held indoors.
*** LIMITED # OF EARLY BIRD TIX AVAILABLE!