Cinco De Mayo Fiesta Shabbat - 5/5/23
Join J2Food and Shabbatness on Friday May 5th for our next Pop Up Foodie Shabbat dinner featuring a kosher and delicious Tex-Mex themed menu from Chef Jon of J2Food, and a special Shabbatini cocktail mixed up by Erin Shabbatness with other young Jewish professionals.
What's on the menu?
- Ancho Chicken Mole (gf) and Beyond Beef Tacos (gf, v)
- Smoky Adobo Tomato Quinoa (gf, v)
- Mexican Street Corn Salad (gf, v)
- Chopped “Taco” Salad with Avocado Lime Dressing (gf, v)
- Churro Spiced Cake with Mexican Hot Chocolate Sauce
* There will be vegetarian and gluten-free options available. Please let us know about any food allergies when signing up in the notes section or email email@example.com. Thanks!
** This event is in a private residence on the UES, and the exact address will be sent to everyone who buys a ticket the week of the event. Please email/message us if any questions. Thanks!
*** LIMITED # OF EARLY BIRD TIX AVAILABLE!