Pop Up Purim Shabbat 2023
Join J2Food and Shabbatness on Friday March 3rd for a delicious and festive Purim Shabbat dinner featuring a delicious French bistro themed menu from Chef Jon of J2Food, and a special Shabbatini cocktail mixed up by Erin Shabbatness with other young Jewish professionals.
Purim Shabbat Dinner Menu:
- “French Onion Soup” Hamantashen and Herbed Mushroom Duxelles Hamantashen (v)
- Bistro Salad with Endive, Radicchio and Citrus (gf, v)
- Dijon Tarragon Crusted Salmon (gf)
- Haricots Vert Almandine (gf, v)
- Potatoes and Cauliflower Gratin (gf)
- French Macarons (gf) and Apple & Brie Tart
- French75 Shabbatini Cocktail (gf, v)
* There will be vegetarian dairy-free and gluten-free options available. Please let us know about any food allergies when signing up in the notes section or email email@example.com. Thanks!
** This event is in a private residence on the UES, and exact address will be sent to everyone who buys a ticket the week of the event. Please email/message us if any questions. Thanks!
*** EARLY BIRD TIX ARE SOLD OUT!