Lunar New Year Shabbat Brunch 1/21/23
Join J2Food and Shabbatness on Saturday, January 21st for a Lunar New Year Shabbat brunch with other young NYC Jewish professionals, featuring a delicious Chinese and dim sum inspired menu from Chef Jon of J2Food and a special Shabbatini cocktail mixed up by Erin of Shabbatness, in honor of the upcoming Lunar New Year. This event will be on a first come, first serve basis. If you want to attend, please buy your ticket ASAP — there will be no sales at the door.
What's on the menu?
- Chinese Chive and Scallion Pancakes with Five Spice Eggs, Smoked Salmon and Creamy Hoisin Aioli -- our playful take on an Asian inspired Eggs Benedict!
- Cold Sesame-Ginger Peanut Noodles
- Chinese Chicken Salad
- Homemade Vegetable Dumplings with Soy-Sesame Dipping Sauce
- Asian Pear Mule and a DIY Lunar Mimosa Bar
* There will be vegetarian and gluten-free options available. Please let us know (in advance) about any allergies when signing up in the notes section or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
** This event will be on the Upper East Side and the exact address will be sent to everyone who has registered the week of event. Thanks!
*** EARLY BIRD TIX ARE SOLD OUT