Join us for a special pre-Thanksgiving Shabbat Brunch on November 16th on the Upper East Side. Chef Jon of J2Food will be cooking up a delicious menu inspired by all your favorite Thanksgiving dishes and a festive Shabbrunch cocktail mixed up by Erin of Shabbatness.
- Roasted Brussel Sprout and Arugula Salad with Goat Cheese, Pecans and Cherries
- Sweet Potato and Green Bean Frittata
- Curry-Coconut Pumpkin Bread Pudding
- Bagel and Lox Flatbread
- Cranberry Mimosa Shabbat Cocktail
Get your ticket now since we’ll fill up fast and Early Bird ($36) price ends 11/9!
* Vegetarian and gluten-free options will be available